Infosys is seeking a SQL/MSBI Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 Years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in SQL, MSBI and Power BI, Big Data and/or Analytics, and all phases of SDLC.
- Experience in PowerShell, ADF required.
- Experience in Azure analysis services needed.
- Experience in CI/CD is needed.
- Expertise in HD Insight, building enterprise data platform with Azure Databricks using Spark (Scala/ Python) will be additional advantage
- At least 1 end to end implementation experience required.
- Experience in data platforms - with multi layered approach, Design/Architecture, Setup is needed.
- Hands on experience in specifications, technical design, and development
- Should have ability to troubleshoot performance issues, identify root cause and apply fixes.
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
833ASSYECD Senior Systems Engineer
Systems Engineer - CAN
Others (Please specify in the Requisition notes)
Technology|Business Intelligence - Visualization|MSBI (Power BI)