Work Shift: 12 Hours - Night Shifts (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20
Starting Rate: RN $30.25 - $41.50 / LPN $23.50 - $28.00
Union Position: No
Department Details $5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Competitive Night/Weekend differentials in addition to great wages!
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
Demonstrates competency and practices within the full scope of nursing expertise/knowledge and utilizes appropriate age and population specific standards as designated in their assigned clinical setting. Cares for residents in all phases of preventative care, health maintenance, diagnosis, and treatment. Responsible for the coordination of care, resident assessment, resident education and various other nursing interventions.
May serve as charge nurse and delegate appropriate tasks to license and unlicensed assistive personnel that are within the job descriptions, skills, resident care needs, and the competence level of the delegate. Provides adequate assistance and support to delegates to ensure safe, reliable administration of resident care and resolution of care and service concerns. Functions within the scopes and standards of nursing practice as outlined in the Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules in state of practice and licensure. The Sanford Professional Nursing Practice recognizes the Scope and Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements as published by the American Nurses Association as the foundation of nursing care delivery and professional conduct.
- Graduate from a nationally accredited nursing program preferred, including, but not limited to, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA). Bachelor’s Degree in nursing preferred.
- Currently holds an unencumbered RN/LPN license with the State Board of Nursing where the practice of nursing is occurring and/or possess multistate licensure if in a Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) state. Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.