Starting date: May 23, 2022
Work place: 3125 boulevard Hochelaga, Québec, Quebec, Canada, G1V4A8
Located at the gates of Quebec City, the Hotel Travelodge Quebec offers 230 rooms and suites, as well as 12 conference and banquet rooms. Whether for leisure or business stays, the Travelodge Québec stands out for its full range of services: large free covered parking, events that can accommodate up to 450 people, free Wi-Fi, indoor swimming pool with sauna, Bistro Bar and many others. Our ideal location allows quick and easy access to the region's road network and the hotel is within walking distance of the region's most famous attractions and the best shops and restaurants in the area.
You want to be part of this team, here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Access to privileged offers in the hotels of the Wyndham group and the Tidan group
- Free and covered parking
- Group insurance including life, health and dental insurance
- 7 days sick leave
- RRSP program
- Access to the hotel gym
- Uniform provided
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Set up workstations in anticipation of different services
- Cook the dishes according to the standards established by the chef
- Carry out the plate assembly in accordance with the standards
- Perform all other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- D.E.S. (Secondary School Diploma) - Asset
- French Spoken - Average - Asset
- French Written - Low - Asset
The use of the masculine in this document refers to both men and women.
Hotel Travelodge Quebec
Located at the gateway to Quebec City, the Travelodge Quebec by Wyndham offers 230 rooms and suites, as well as 12 conference and banquet rooms, including a 4,500 square foot ballroom. Whether for leisure or business, the Travelodge Quebec is...