As a dry cleaner you will be responsible for processing the uniforms for various hotels in the Bow Valley. This includes pressing of numerous items such as pants, shirts and suits.
- Covid-19 Safety Policy: In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Safety Policy.
- What is in it for you:
- Employee Travel Program
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Accor's 5,000 properties
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/bowling centre/golf
- Set days off with a 8:00am-4:30pm work schedule
- Varifying items mactch what is written on dry cleaning slips
- Pressing pants, shirts, blouses, suits, skirts etc.
- Prepping items for next days work
- High attention to detail, with a keen eye for quality
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent Health and Safety attitude
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.