National Tank Services provides a competitive compensation and benefits package and the ability to grow and develop their employees. As a global leader in the Maintenance and wash rack industry, we are looking for an experienced Trailer Mechanic to join our team in Winnipeg, MB.
- 29.94 per hour Journeyman rate
- Monday to Thursday, afternoon shift 2 pm-10:30 pm (shift premium $1.50) Friday 10:00 am to 6:30.
- Journeyman/Apprentice (3rd or 4th year) Trailer Mechanic.
- Mechanic Experience on truck and trailer.
- Frame repair, tank repair experience as well.
- Basic tools required for the position.
- Extended health benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Tool allowance.
- Boot allowance.
- Apprenticeship Subsidy Program.
- Maintain equipment in a professional manner.
- Follow policies and procedures.
- Work safely, using directed PPE.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion as to the Standard Repair Time Guidelines.
- Operation of hand tools.
- Operation of air tools.
- Positive work ethic.
- Positive attitude &job performance.
- Training to obtain Journeyman Red Seal.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15 feet.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 3rd-year trade School Completion.
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable